A company born in Quebec
was founded in 1964, in Kingsey Falls, Canada.
- has been instinctively practicing sustainable development since 1964, long before it became trendy
- uses the most advanced manufacturing processes to significantly reduce its ecological footprint.
- offers high quality products while ensuring superior environmental standards, year after year.
- saves 44 million trees each year and enough water to feed the Niagara Falls for 10 hours.
- manufactures softer bathroom tissue thanks to an energy-saving technology unique in North America.
- created a sustainable development plan after consulting 200 stakeholders, a unique
approach within the industry.